A new shelf for my books!


This photo is taken using my phone which unfortunatley did not turn out very clear but it's a new bookshelf that I bought over the weekend to house all my books.

The 'old' shelf is too small and I have books stashed all over the house from my room to my study room to the guest room and even in the kitchen.  Saying that it was rather messy is an understatement.  Finally, I can now put them all at the same place but it's quickly running of of space by the time I was done arranging them.  I need another shelf!

The books wasn't really arranged in any particular order at this point as I couldn't wait to get them on the shelf fast enough!  After which, I just sat and stare adoringly at them!  Am I the only one or do you do that too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg