Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books

advertisement in local newspaper

2nd Time Around Used Books, a company that sells second hand books inported from the USA, is currently having a 'mega sales' in Kuching.  Called 'Book Fair Version 2.0', this is the second year they are organising such sales on a big scale.

Starting from 23 July to 7 August, readers in Kuching will have a choice of thousands of titles for children, youth, novels, self help books, etc.  The books are expected to be priced around RM9.90 or slightly more or maybe even less.

The organiser is also giving away vouchers for purchases above a certain amount and organising lucky draws and children's contest during this time.

Be sure to check them out in Crown Square (or sometimes known as Crown Tower in Jalan Pending) from 10 am - 9 pm for these 2 weeks.

I haven't had a chance to go to the sales yet but I bought these last year.  I will go and check them out maybe later today. 

See you there.

Comments

  1. Nothing! :) I went and couldn't find anything I like so going again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will it be this year around? Any idea? I totally missed it last year and the past years. Really into old books.. My ambition to collect all VC Andrews series... hheeh... if possible, Danielle Steel too! Huhu... I wanna cry when I saw Bookcastle is no more there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be around the same time. Keep an eye on this blog :) for latest info. They have lots of VC Andrews and also Danielle Steel.

      Delete
    2. It's going to be Jul 21 - Aug 12 this year.

      Delete
    3. http://www.theborneopost.com/2012/07/18/affordable-wide-choice-of-used-books-at-crown-square-july-21/

      Delete
  3. yes...yes...I thought it's starting on 28th July but it has actually started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed it. Have fun at that book fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, are they going to have another round this year? every time when I found out about their book fair, its too late :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I believe so. If not mistaken, it will be from mid November onwards.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg