Reflections of 2019



It's the time of the year for me to take stock of twenty nineteen. I really can't believe it that in a couple of days, I will have to say good by to it.  I always seems to say the same thing around the same time each year but it is a fact that can't be denied and that is 'time flies'.


So, how did I do this year?  What's my report card like?

I surprised myself by posting 60 posts for the year.  I guess keeping it consistent helps in managing the number of posts although I would be quite happy with 50 posts.  Shall we try to keep to 60 posts for next year too?

I read about 40 books this year. Maybe I missed out a book or two but ya, it's around that number.  That means I average about 3 books a month so I think it's about just right.  Taking into consideration my schedule and and my commitment for the year, averaging about 3 books is the best I can do at this point and I am quite at peace with it.  If I can keep this momentum for next year, I would be quite happy with it too.

Favorites of the year...most certainly are the titles by Camilla Lackberg.  I think I read about seven of her titles.  I am also happy to complete my Heroes of Olympus Series and glad to start Trials of Apollo Series too.  These series are written by Rick Riordan.

I also completed a journey I set out two years ago.  It was a difficult journey but one that was filled with much fulfillment and I am so glad I took the road less traveled.  I also hope that this journey will lead me on to different paths but we shall have to wait and see.

I bought only two books this year! This and this. Amazing! Super proud of myself.  I didn't really set out a target but was just seeing how I would fare and I think I fared pretty well...heheh...I also received some books as gifts this year which I am extremely thankful for.

I only set up one pop up stall at a flea market and I have plans for something different next year.  Let me see if I can get it done.

I traveled four times, this, this and this and I didn't post about the latest one.  Looking forward to travelling to a favorite country next year. :)

So, that's about all for this year.  Looking back, I didn't quite like this year but I am thankful for it.

Anyway, good bye twenty nineteen.  Thank you too.




How was your year?


Comments

  1. Yes. 60 posts are quite decent. Keep up the good work.

    Happy New Year to you and family. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books