Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Purchase #2 - April 2019
Towards late April (last month) I made my second book purchase for the year. It was a pre-loved copy that flew all the way from Penang to where I am at.
For a pre-loved copy, the condition of The Governor's Wife is still quite good except for a section where there's a break towards the spine which the seller did not declare when I was making the purchase. That kinda put a dent in my level of satisfaction with the purchase.
Anyway, it's not easy to get hold of Mark Gimenez's titles. I have so far read about four of his titles and I have one more title which I haven't read yet.
This title will join it's friend on my shelf until such a time when I am ready for them....which I sincerely hope will be quite soon.
For personal record, I bought this for about US$3.00 inclusive of postage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Afghan by Frederick Forsyth
Synopsis : And the world as it is today is a very scary place. When British and American intelligence catch wind of a major Al Qaeda opera...
-
Which among you ladies (and men) have not heard of Danielle Steel? She’s one of the best known author in the world for the past 30 or more y...
-
advertisement in local newspaper 2nd Time Around Used Books, a company that sells second hand books inported from the USA, is currently hav...
-
Cecelia Ahern is the bestselling author of P.S. I Love You . I have not read P.S. I Love You but I have watched the movie countless of time...

No comments:
Post a Comment