Flea Market Sales - Pop Up Stall 2019

My pop up stall last year

It's been a while since I took part in a flea market sales.  I can actually trace back my previous post and yes, it been slightly more than 1 year.

Anyway, with quite a fair bit of books to clear, I decided to join one this weekend together with a friend who has the same mission where her collections are concerned.

Held from this coming Saturday to Monday, it will be at my usual neighbourhood mall at Green Height.

Anyway, I did some stock take and there will be quite a lot of books that I will be bringing with me. I really, really hope they would be able to find new owners :)



My pop up stall last year
Looking at my schedule, this will most probably be my one and only pop up stall for the year so come on by. I can certainly make recommendation to you based on what genre you enjoy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books