Purchase #1 - February 2019


I was just wondering when I would make my first book purchase for the year when I suddenly remember that I already did!

It was in early February or was it late January? that someone posted a few titles for sales in a FB page of which I am a member of and among the titles that she wanted to sell is this one - Mightier Than The Sword by Jeffery Archer.

This title is part of a series that I have been collecting, the last purchased for this series being in September last year where I managed to get hold of 3 titles from a charity sales.

I now have five titles under this series and am missing two more titles as at now.  

For my own record, the titles under this Clifton Chronicles Series are :

  1. Only Time Will Tell
  2. Sins of the Father
  3. Best Kept Secrets
  4. Be Careful What You Wish For (missing this)
  5. Mightier Than The Sword
  6. Cometh The Hour
  7. This Was The Man (missing this)

I didn't realised that I was missing Be Careful What You Wish For.  I always thought I have this title.

I guess I will have to keep a watch out for the two titles that I don't have in order to complete the series.

Wish Me Luck.

ps. this would be my first purchase for 2019.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books