Four To Score by Janet Evanovich

Synopsis :

Stephanie Plum, Trenton, New Jersey's favourite pistol-packing, condom-carrying bounty hunter, is back - and on the trail of a revenge-seeking waitress who's skipped bail.

With the help of 73 year old Granma Mazur, ex-hooker Lula, a transvestite musician named Sally Sweet, and the all-too-sexy Joe Morelli, Stephanie might just catch her woman.  Then again, with more mishaps than there are exits on the JerseyTurnpike - including murders, firebombs and Stephanie's arch-rival bounty hunter chasing after the same fugitive - Stephanie better watch her back big -time if she wants to live to crack this case.

Four To Score is simply the fourth book about the life of Stephanie Plum, bounty hunter extraordinaire (not) that is just very addictive.  It has been a while since I have my last fix so I thought it's time again to have my fix.  

I actually thought I read Four To Score already but it seems like I missed this one and I was quite surprised to find it among my yet-to-be-read pile of books.  Yes, in case you are wondering, I do sort out my books from read and not-read.  In fact, among the read pile, there's some that are sorted as to-be-read-again in the future too although when the future would be I do not know. One if these days, I do an inventory and share the information with you.

Back to Four To Score, it's your typical Stephanie Plum's adventure.  It is this book that she first met Sally Sweet. the cross-dresser who made appearances in future books.  It's also the book that Stephanie gets together with Joe Morelli and everyone including the mums and grand-mums thought they are getting married and this freaks Stephanie out.

At the same time Stephanie tried to bring in Maxine a waitress and was also a target of someone who wants her to leave 'her boyfriend' alone.  As usual, Stephanie's car and apartment got blown up and that's the reason she moves in with Joe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg