It's the time of the year....

for Popular to have it's warehouse sales.

The last one was held in November last year.  The family went on the 1st day and while we had a great time shopping for books, we were zonked by the crowd.

For this year, it will start on the 1st day of school holiday which also happens to be a public holiday, i.e. 24th May but we won't be going due to a prior commitment.  It will probably end on 2nd June and we might probably go then.

Forever young carrot head

Someone I know will be hunting for these as it's quite reasonable and sometimes they have this 'buy 2 get one 1 free offer' so it can be more than quite reasonable.  I used to enjoy these too :)  I'm ok for her to read Archie as she reads these (but not limited to)  too so it's rather balanced as far as I'm concerned. (except for my purse!)

The mouse, the fairy and the whatever
As for me, I bought these at the last sales and have read them except for The Circle by Ted Dekker.  I have been rather unwilling to start it  as it's just felt a bit overwhelming.

 



Anyway, will be away for a short trip after the 2nd next month so if I don't get a chance, here's wishing you Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai. :)

Happy holiday.

postscript : I forgot to mention that it's being held at the same venue, ie. 5th Floor, Permata Carpark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg