Old Friends

For some reason, I have decided to revisit some old friends that I have with me. They are :

  • The Firm by John Grisham
    • If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon
    • Master of The Games by Sidney Sheldon
    • Windmills of The Gods by Sidney Sheldon
    I have them and many others in my collection for all these years but along the way, some were lost (most were borrowed out and never returned and I might have just misplaced some.)

    Even though I have a lot of new books waiting for me to read, I felt it's time to put that aside and spend some times with these faithful friends who have never failed me before and I know they will deliver again.

    In fact, I am bring them along for my forthcoming trips :)  We're going to have so much fun together!

    Can't wait, guys. :)

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

    Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books