Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman


Fragile Things is a collection of poetry and short stories by author Neil Gaiman.  I remember too late that I vowed not to read another Neil Gaiman book as I just can't relate to what he wrote.

Having said that, there are 2 stories in this book that I like and that's October In The Chair and Strange Little Girl.  I really do not know how to describe the stories but really, I think only hard core fans of Neil Gaiman would be able to understand his strange twisted stories.  He's really one of a kind.

I didn't finish reading this book.  I gave up half way through. This post will serve as a reminder to self not to read another Neil Gaiman unless in total desperation.

Comments

  1. uks...u didnt like the book? I like this book pretty much. Ya, it takes a lot of concerntration to read the stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg