Did they all take the same flight?


All these books arrived more or less at the same time, within days only although they were requested at different times.  It does make me wonder how the local postal system works as some of them were being held up in the post office for quite a while.  Perhaps Mr Postman enjoys reading too?

My homework are :

1. Hope Underground - The 34 Chilean Miners. A story of faith & miracles by Carlos Parra Diaz

2. Sunrise on the Battery by Beth Webb Hart

3. Triple Dog Dare (1 year dynamic devotions for boys) by Jeremy V Jones

4. Truth & Dare (1 year dynamic devltions for girls) by Ann-Margret Hovesptan

Much as I look forward to start them, I don't know which to start first!?  Perhaps all at once and confused myself in the process?  At the same time, I want to go to Logos Hope.  I haven't been yet, have you?

Comments

  1. Maybe the postman did just read em. That's the only viable explanation for the delay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyril. Thanks for coming by. In that case, please read faster :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg