Purchase #2 - April 2019



Towards late April (last month) I  made my second book purchase for the year.  It was a pre-loved copy that flew all the way from Penang to where I am at.

For a pre-loved copy, the condition of The Governor's Wife is still quite good except for a section where there's a break towards the spine which the seller did not declare when I was making the purchase.  That kinda put a dent in my level of satisfaction with the purchase.

Anyway, it's not easy to get hold of Mark Gimenez's titles.  I have so far read about four of his titles and I have one more title which I haven't read yet.

This title will join it's friend on my shelf until such a time when I am ready for them....which I sincerely hope will be quite soon.

For personal record, I bought this for about US$3.00 inclusive of postage.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg