Books Blessing



Recently, I posted on Sidney Sheldon's Rage of Angel that I just read and I mentioned that it was a gift from a relative.

Actually, my aunt gave me more than just one book....she gave me a few and I thought I'll share them with you here.

Yes, they are all Sidney Sheldon's title and they are all double titles copies.  Needless to say, I have read all these titles and some of them even a few times with If Tomorrow Comes being a long time favourite and Windmills of the Gods both of which I re-read a few years ago and even Nothing Last Forever which I just re-read last year is here as well.

These are all keepers and I am sure I would want to re-read them again in the near future.

Thank you aunty CK for remembering my love for reading and thank you for these wonderful books.  Much love to you.

On the other hand, although I didn't buy them, these books does add on to my collections and I need to rearrange my collections on my shelves once again



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg