Weekend Gateaway #4 2018

Image from web.  Credit to the creator. 

Due to some prior commitment this year, I wasn't able to make any long distance holiday plan. In fact, I wasn't able to really make any plans at all as my time depended on some external schedule which I can only know for sure pretty recently.

Thus I can only make short weekend plans as and when I am able to and this trip would most probably be the last weekend gateaway for the year but if possible, I might squeeze in another trip to the capital city.

This time round is just a flight away to the lion city as a reward for the princess after a hard fought public examination. Initially, we were supposed to travel to Osaka but due to some circumstances I wasn't able to bring her to the land of the rising sun this year so a short couple of days trip to somewhere nearer would have to do for now.

We are pretty excited as we have not travel just the two of us for quite a while and to be honest, she has no idea where we are going as it's supposed to be a surprised!  She thought she's pretty clever (which she is) with her guesses and deduction but she mustn't forget dealing with the queen here and she still has much to learn! *smirk*

Anyway for just these few days, I plan to bring just one book with me due to luggage restriction and it's just a short trip.

After much consideration, I decided to bring along either......



Take A Look At Me Now by Miranda Dickinson or Dark Places by Gilian Flynn. One is a chic lite and the other one is a psychotic thriller.  It's a short trip so I can only bring one.

Which shall it be?

Or perhaps I will bring a totally different title along with me at the very last minute.

You will only know from my forthcoming posts :)

In the meantime, can't wait for some R&R (although it's just for a few days)!



Comments

  1. I don't know I got time to read when travel. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah....Can actually find time to read when travel especially during flights or in between flights

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg