Tribute to May 2018


image taken from web. credit to the owner

The month of May is a rather special month for my country. Specifically, last week, on 10 May 2018, the people voted in a new government.  It's the first time since the country's independence and to say that it's pretty euphoric would be rather mild.

May is also the month of celebration for mothers so a special shout out to all mum out there. 


May is also when I start the second and final year of what I embarked on last year and it's one of the reason that kept me away from reading but I am enjoying it at the same time.

There's lots to do in May cos June is a month of many festive celebrations and holidays so this month is the month to get as much done as possible too.

So, let's get to work, May :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg