Book Exchange from Urban Street Library


Remember my post here about the Urban Street Library which made an appearance at one of the malls in town?

Well, I went back about a week later bringing with me some titles that I have read and was happy exchange them for new title.  It was quite difficult to select but in the end I came home with the following titles.



Thyme Out by Katie Fforde.  Read a few of Katie's title.  Didn't like it initially but grew to enjoy what she wrote.

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I think I read this title already and actually wanted Inferno but mistakenly thought this was the title I haven't read.  Ah well...maybe will read it again.

A Suggestion of Death by Marianne Wesson. This is a wild card/title. Just to see if it's good.

The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes.  At one time my favourite author.  I still like what she wrote but haven't read any of her titles for quite a while now.

So, technically I didn't purchase any new books for the year yet, other than this one which I am keeping for a forthcoming holiday.

Currently reading Thyme Out by Katie Fforde and will be sharing with you what I think of it in the next post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg