Holiday Read



We will be off in a week or so for a family holiday.  After our holiday in the Land of The Rising Sun last year, we decided to go local this year and to coincide our holidays with a convention that we are attending.

As I do my packing for the clothes and other stuff for the trip, I pack also for what I am going to read on the trip.

I have not decided yet and most probably will wait till the last minute to decide. For now, it's a choice between I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella or Breaking the Rules by Barbara Taylor Bradford.  Whichever title I decide on, it would be something that I have to stick with for about two weeks as I only want to bring along one title.

I am extremely keen on I've Got Your Number but I am not sure if it'll last two weeks as I ran read Sophie Kinsella's title quite fast

Breaking the Rules might last me two weeks but what if I am tired of it after a while as I didn't have good experience with what Barbara has to offer from the last few books that I read.

Decisions...decisions....

Comments

  1. Happy holiday and enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got your number is my most favourite stand alone book from Sophie Kinsella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is Undomesticated Goddess. I tot it's such a fun book! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books