Books Second Time Around - Hills Shopping Mall Kuching


IF you are a residence of Kuching and you love to read, you would have known that Hills Shopping Mall has been hosting a book fair in the months of November and Decembers for the past two years.

This year, it's no different.  The 'Books Second Time Around' Fair started on Saturday, 14 November and will run till around 21 Decemeber 2015.

Readers will have a great selection of books at rather good prices to choose from. The only thing is that these books are second hand books as in they have been bought and read and used to belong to a public or private libraries in the United States.  However, some of the books can be so crazily new that you would not believe that they are second hand books.



I was there on the second day of the fair and managed to bring home a few books only as I wasn't in the mood to really purchase any.  Out of the 6 titles that I bought, five were for the princess and I only bought one for myself.





 Say hello to The Sinner by Tess Gerritsen, author of one of my favourite fiction characters, Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles.  I first read them in Vanish and have been wanting to read her again since.

So, what are you waiting for? If you love the read and have not been to the book fair, do make your way there and let me know if you bought any interesting titles.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books