New books - September 2015


Because I have been busy and have not really had the time to read, I thought it would be a change to end the month by sharing with you some news books that I bought recently.  I just realized that this made it the third 'new books' posts for the month of September and I have not started on any of the books yet!

Anyway, these are titles by totally new authors to me but it was during a book fair and it was mark down so why not give it a try.

First there's The Broken Man by Josephine Cox.  Seems pretty exciting from the synopsis.

Next, there's Take a Look at Me Now by Miranda Dickson - a lite chic and one can never have too many of those for that girly moment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg