New books from Charity Sales


Sorry, no time to do a review just yet as have been super busy but here are two recent purchases from a charity sales held recently.

I've Got Your Number by my all time favourite lite chic writer, Sophie Kinsella and As The Crow Flies by Jeffery Archer.  I might have read As The Crow Flies before but I am not too sure and since it's for a good cause, I do not mind purchasing this title.

Could you believe it that I have not read  Shopaholic To The Stars yet also by Sophie Kinsella that I bought recently as I have been saving it for when I can really sink my teeth into it.  I guess I've Got Your Number will have to take a number as well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg