My Perfect Holiday Read

Year 2014 has been a pretty busy year for the family and the decision was made last December that we would be going on a long vacation this December.  Well, it's December already and plans were made throughout the year for this fantastic holiday that we are embarking.

Any plannings that I made would not be complete without planning on what to bring along to read and that planning and decision alone is a major project itself and took me quite a while to consider.  However, after much considerations which includes lots of elimination, the final two books are hereby shortlisted.

First is an autobiography on Aung San Suu Kyi, Perfect Hostage.  This would be a good book to read in the long flight to and from and I am confident that the life of Aung San Suu Kyi would be captivating enough but yet at the same time, i can stop anytime and pick it up again without having to be concerned about storyline and plots and so on.

Next is Heaven Is For Real which was made into a movie.  I was told by the princess that the movie's great.  I have not seen it so perhaps I'll start with the book first. I had an opportunity to get a free copy of this book a few years back via a review programme but I didn't choose this book. Such, it's a blessing to be blessed with this book this year.

So, with two perfect book, here's to a perfect holiday.




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Rose. It was a wonderful break. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books