Preview : Flea Market - September 2014


The month of September is coming to an end (well, it will be in a weeks' time) and before we say good bye to September and hello to October, and without being a narcissistic about it,  there's just time to announce my book sales.

I did say at the end my my post here that I would share when my next sales would be.  Well, I am happy to announce that it would take place this coming Saturday and Sunday, 27th and 28th September in Green Heights Mall.

I am rather excited as I have not been participating in such sales for a couple of months and have quite a collection to put out to the public. 

So, would you be interested in a preview?    Here's a peek on what I am thinking of bringing to the sales :


 Perfect Strangers by Robyn Sisman which I reviewed hereAnd She Was by Alison Gaylin which I don't think I have done the review yet.  The Kite Runnier by Khaled Hosseini which is a best seller and a well known title and Vanishing Act by Fern Michaels which has followers of her own.



Next, I am thinking of bringing The Twilight Collection minus the first book which I have sold already.  Maybe I should just hold back these and wait till I can get hold of another copy of book one?  I am still undecided.


I will certainly bring The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, an amazing title and  a bestseller, The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy which was a Winner of the Booker Prize and Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella, one of my favourite authors, of which I have another copy and did my review of it here.


On the non-fiction front, I am thinking The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader's Day by John Maxwell, extra copies of The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian and The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma.  I met Robin a few years back and I have a few of his books and this is a copy for a private library of a wonderful friend who has given it to me for my sales.


Is that a good enough preview of my forthcoming sales?  There are many more so ya, if you are where I am, come and check out my collection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg