Valentine Read revealed


Remember about my post on what I got from the man during Valentine this year?  Well, I haven't unwrapped them till now cos I know what they are but the time has come to see just exactly what they are all about.

Both books are my choice. One is by an author which I enjoyed while the other would very much be a fun read as the author is actually a fictitious character in a hit TV series. 

The Woman He Loved Before by Dorothy Koomson is about a husband and wife and how the wife found out out some stuff about the husband's first wife and worried that she would ended up like her.  Intriguing!

Head Rises by Richard Castle is the second book by Castle.  What the story is all about is beside the point here as my attraction is the author himself.  For you see, he's also fiction character whom in the hit TV series, Castle, is a best selling author who is shadowing a NYPD detective to get inspiration for his book and this is the result of his 'shadowing' effort!  It was fun to watch how this book was launched in the series.  Castle is like a small boy in the series.  I am wondering if the book is a reflection of the character.  I can't wait to read it.

Both books are bought from Bookxcess in Amcorp Mall. it was my first visit there.  I'll share my experience on that the next time  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg