My recent purchase - flea market


I was at a flea market recently (not the one that I took part in)  and was rather happy to see second books being sold there.  Most of the time, I only see clothes or accessories, etc.  Upon close inspection, these 2 books caught my attention.

I bought The Host by Stephenie Meyer for RM7 (about US2) and The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts for RM5 (about US1.50).  Both are in pretty good condition with Pagan Stone being almost brand new.

The Host is currently in cinema and no, I have not seen it and I don't think I will be watching it anytime soon as I would prefer to read the book first.

The Pagan Stone is book 3 in the Sign of The Seven Trilogy. I read book 1, Blood Brothers and book 2, The Hollow some time back so it's a good feeling being able to get my hands on the third and final book in the series. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books