Valentine Read



I was presented with these early this morning by the big man :).    Thank you my love. <3 .="">

I can't really say it's a surprise as I was there together with him when the items were bought but I didn't know when I was going to receive them.  That was the deal - I choose what I like, he buys them and keeps them until the occasion calls for it.  It can be any of our many celebrations.  The surprise was that I didn't know I was going to receive two for today :)

One of them is by my favourite author who writes serious issues such as domestic abuse, etc and tells it through a story. The other book is by a fictitious author from a television series. He is an author in the series and helps a detective solves crime in the series.  He acknowledges that he is 'ragard' handsome.

Care to guess who they are or do you need more clues?

Here's wishing you and your love ones a happy and lovely Valentine's Day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg