Looking back 2012


Time passes real fast and before I can reach out for another book, it's the end of the year.

Looking back, 2012 is pretty much a challenging year for me and much as I still enjoy reading, I certainly read much less this year and did less review compared to the previous years.    I also didn't commit much to scheduled reviews and such are more relax and selective in what I read.

PurpleQueenFairyReads will end the year with 75 posts for 2012 which is 23 posts less than year 2011 but all things considered, I'm cool with it.

What's happening next year? Better and bigger things prayfully.

Thank you so much for dropping by and reading my my thoughts.  Here's wishing you a wonderful new year and abundant blessings be with you and your family for 2013.

Happy New Year 2013!

Being the fan of the winning coach of The Voice 2 & 3, here's a song to end one year and to start a new one :)  God bless.




Comments

  1. Yeah, I find that every year pasts faster and faster as I get older.

    Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg