My new books - Ice Cream Girls & Brightest Star In The Sky


I have been eying the above books for quite a while now, waiting for the right opportunity to get my hands on them.  My eying my have caught the attention of my beloved and such, I was surprised when I received a package with a note that I would certainly like it. 

Puzzled but curious at the same time, I opened up the package and couldn't contain my joy when the package revealed the above.

The Ice Cream Girls by Dorothy Koomson and The Brightest Star In the Sky by Marian Keyes.  These are their latest release and now I can't wait to get started on them. :)

Thank you, my beloved for the wonderful gifts. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg