Have books will travel

I have more than a couple of trips coming up this month and next. With one exception of a trip to visit a friend, the rest are all business trips with some being just day trip and a couple being overnight.

The thought of being bored out of my mind in airport lounges and waiting halls is terrifying so this weekend, I went through my shelf for some possible books to bring along with me to help is de-stress while on the road or in the air.

These include :


The Kalahari Typing School for Men and In the Company of Cheerful Ladies.  Both books are by Alexander McCall Smith and part of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency Series.  They are great for day trips as I can complete one book over two flights (into the city and out of the city).

I have decided start on The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien as I have this book in my shelf for quite a while and with the movie coming out soon, it would be good to quickly finished it and decide if I would like the movie when the time comes.


I have also decided to scare myself silly with House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti.  This is a horror book and if I chicken out at the last minute, I will have to quickly decide on a back up.

Looks like I'm all good and ready to face the stress of work travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg