Hello 2019



It's four days in the 2019.  I think the year is still new enough for me to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

How are things four days into the new year?  I received a couple of bad reports during the start of the year but I am believing and claiming better things for this year.

For reporting purpose, I did six books for my year end reading marathon.  I started strong but I got distracted towards the end of December.

I re-shelf some books on my shelf and after the re-shelfing, the books don't look as intimidating as previous. Perhaps I will do a bookshelf tour one of these days.

In the meantime, here's to better things for the year 2019.

Wishing us all, blessings of good health, good wealth and happiness for family and friends.

Let's get going then.....







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books