Saturday, December 22, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018



In three days time, it's CHRISTMAS!

I can't believe how time flies as after Christmas it's NEW YEAR! and I can't say I am ready for it!

It's been a busy month so am looking forward to some QUIET TIME for Christmas with my books and I.

Here's wishing each and everyone of you

JOYOUS CHRISTMAS

AND

BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU 

AND

YOUR FAMILY

MUCH LOVE 

& 

THANKS 

FROM ME



and to the Chinese, Happy Winter Solstice Celebration for today...




2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Soon, it would be Chinese New Year! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas and HNY to you too Rose. Have a good holiday. :)

      Delete

The Afghan by Frederick Forsyth

  Synopsis : And the world as it is today is a very scary place. When British and American intelligence catch wind of a major Al Qaeda opera...