Book Purchase #3 - August 2018




Just when I was feeling pleased with myself that I only bought 2 books since early this year, I ended up purchasing 5 books recently.

It was a Popular Sales held in Boulevard Mall during the school holidays recently and I was at the mall for an event.  A quick 10 mins visit ended up with the following purchases :




  • Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger - because it's so cheap!
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - I have been watching the series entitled Sharp Objects which is by this author and I have not read her books so why not...and it's so cheap!
  • Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater - just because the price is unbelievable and if I don't purchase, I might regret it. 

So, in case you are wondering, my every other statement above ends with 'it's so cheap!' How cheap can it be!  Well, I only paid an amount that equals to USD3.00 for all five books! Yup! how not to buy.  Just for the fun of it, let's convert to other currency....£2.20 or 2.52 Euro for all 5 copies.

These are new books...not pre-loved copies.

Let me say it again....I paid about USD3.00 for all 5 books!

This is one of the best deal ever.

And this up my books purchases to 7 books this year.


Comments

  1. That is a steal!

    I only bought 2 books so far this year. Finished both books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Rose, I haven't read any books that I bought this year yet! hahah...Anyway, you can join Kuching Book Exchange in FB. There are pre-loved novels that you can purchase at a fraction of the original price. Helps with the wallet!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg