Preview : Flea Market - October 2014

October's coming to an end and in about two months we will be welcoming a new year.  However, before that there's still plenty for for me to do both at work, at home and also my book sales.  For this month, I will again be taking part in the flea market running from 31st October to 2nd November at the same mall like in previous months.

For this month, it's slightly different as it will be over three days and it might be the last sales I would be taking part in before calling it a year (I signed up for the flea market for the month of December but I'm not sure if I can make it or not due to a trip that I might need to take but that's a deciding for another day).

For October, I will bring to the sales the following titles :


Scarlett Feather by one of my newly favourite author, Maeve Binchy.  The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks which is a wonderful read and Venus Envy, chic lite by Louise Bagshawe which is not too bad.


Department 19 by Will Hill.  I have been wanting to read this science fiction with vampire theme but never got round to it for the past two years.  I don't think I ever would.  It is time to find it a good home with someone who will appreciates it.

I am uncertain if I want to sell this...a book on Mother Teresa, hardcover and in very good condition.  It came to me from the library of a dear friend and I am quite reluctant to let it go. Anyway, I still have a few days to think about it.

 
On the non-fiction front, The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren didn't get sell at the last flea market. Neither did The Strong Family by Charles R Swindoll so I am hoping that they would find buyers this time round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg