Flea Market - books for sales


Green Heights Mall in Kuching will be organising a flea market this weekend, on Saturday and Sunday which is 6th to 7th July 2013.  It will take place on the ground floor of the mall from 10 am to closing time.

You can expect second hand items like clothing, fashion accessories, munchies and lots of other stuff.  The good news is that I will be again, selling my collection of books but this time round I will include in the sales, some treasures that I have in and around the house. These include bags, backpacks, etc.

this book is looking for a new owner

The last time I took part in the flea market was in May this year.  The sales wasn't very good for me so I'm keeping my fingers' crossed this time.  I'm going to bring some fantasy books so fans of such, do come by and check them out.

these two too
The princess is very motivated by her last sales so she will be letting go of some books that she's not reading any more.

from princess's collection
Anyway, do come by Green Heights Mall this weekend and support us and at the same time bring home a book or two. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg