I didn't receive my copy of Same Life, New Story from Booksneeze.com after a wait of nearly 6 months. It might be lost in the mail. Such, I can only do a preview and not a review.
Move from what is to what can be by changing how you think and talk to yourself.
Using powerful character studies of ten women from Scripture, as well as modern-day stories from her work as a professional life coach, Bible teacher Jan Silvious helps women choose new stories instead of dumping, or wallowing in, their old lives.
Naomi, Leah, Rahab, Deborah, Hannah, Anna, Jehosheba, Abigail, Naaman's servant girl, and Elizabeth round out the cast of characters who, with their own stories, help readers find new perspectives with amazing results.
- Realize it's time
- Don't be held hostage by the past
- Ask yourself good questions
- Change your "I can't" to "I can"
- Delete the drama of the day
- Forget the "What might have beens"
- Discover the power of wisdom and courage
- Get past the resistance of fear
- Choose to bounce back
- The last chapter has not been written yet