The Tides of Memory by Tilly Bagshawe writing as Sidney Sheldon


 Synopsis :

The members of the formidable and captivating De Vere family of London live enviable lives in the world’s most powerful and desirable places, from London’s poshest neighborhoods to influential boardrooms. 

But when old secrets begin to unravel and threaten everything the De Veres have worked for, the ramifications are deadly.


This is what I say :

I know, I know...it's too soon for another Tilly Bagshawe title. Especially one that she wrote as Sidney Sheldon but what can I say, I got hold of another copy and if I dont read it now, I will probably forget to read it.

While not that original, the characters in The Tides of Memory was quite refreshing. There's Alexia De Verve, Home Secretary with more than one secrets.  Hubbie Teddy and son Michael and daughter Rozie. British.

On the other hand, there's daughter Summer, mum Lucy and dad Arnie. American.

The focus are more on Alexia and Summer.  And someone from Alexia's past named Billie.  All characters are connected one way or another...the way it's written, it's like it's all ready for a movie or tv version. Very clear and visual like.

I must confess that I made a guess as to how the story twist would be like and I am snobbishly pleased that I was right!

Anyway, I think I will stay clear from Tilly Bagshawe writing as Sidney Sheldon for now but then you never know.  

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg