Traveling in August 2022


I will be travelling again the next couple of days.

This would be the 4th trip that I am making this year. The first two trips were personal travel and the third trip was work related which I shared about here.

These are all travel to the capital city although I was at different part of the city each time.

This time round, it's yet another personal travel to meet up with a family member and I am looking forward to the quality time together as well places we have planned to visit.

I haven't decide which book i will bring along with me. As usual, I will bring a title. There are times when I would have selected a title by now but there are times when it will be a last minute selection. this time round, it seems that it will be a last minute selection.  Let's just wait and see.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg