Showcasing my bookshelves

 


I thought I show you guys my newly arranged bookshelves.  They might not look the same a few weeks or months down the road as I put in new books and take out old ones to read.

I am actually trying to downsize my collection so while re-organising them, at the same time, I tried to only keep what I really want to keep.

I do not acutally arrange them in any order but I try to keep those in series together.  for the odd ones what are not a series of a few titles, I try to keep those in similar sizes together.



I actually have a few shelves but let's just focus on one for now as like I say I am trying to downsize so the aim is to just end up with one shelf.  It seems like it's a rather difficult thing to do but I think I can do it.

And yes, the books are all in doubles. This is a very good wooden shelf so the wood do not sag and are able to take the weight of the books.



This is one of the 'inside' layer and these are my favourite chic lite collection.  Really love all these titles.



And these are my Chicken Soup collection.  I actually wanted to add on to these  but I kinda force myself to stop.

So, that's it. Part of my shelves. You can see some of what I collected but not all. Nothing fantastic actually. Perhaps I will do a more thorough sharing next round.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg