First Travel for 2022

 

Early next month, I will be going for my first travel for the year. 

Like many others, travel was grounded for  more than two years and the last time I flew anywhere was in Dec 2019 and it wasn't even for a holiday.  I actually did a day trip to submit my research report in the capital city. After that, as you know it, the whole world went on lockdown.

I wont say much about next week's travel other than it's another important delivery but will take me a few days to get it done.

What I want to share is what I will bring along with me for this trip.  As always, I must bring along something to read. Whether I really read it or not,  that's another story.

As in my previous posting, I re-organise my bookshelf and have put together all the books that I wanted to read. As such, it was rather easy to walk up to the shelf and select a copy.  This is what I selected.  I hope I get to read it the few days I am there.



Don't know why I decided on this title. I just did.  

In the meantime, today is a rather special day....be happy. 






Both images (above and below) taken from web. Credit to the creator







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg