Happy Chinese New Year 2019



It's Chinese New Year in 2 days' time... more than anything, I am looking forward to the nine days' break that comes with it!

I shall certainly be looking forward to the family bonding, getting together with friends and relatives but I certainly do not look forward to the overeating.

I hope I shall have a bit of time for some reading too but I quite doubt it with assignments due in March and final exam in April not to mention a couple of series over Netflix that I wanted to watch.

Anyhow here's wishing one and all....


A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2019

MAY IT BE A GREAT YEAR FOR YOU AND FOR ME

MAY YOUR LIFE AND PIGGY BANK BE FILLED 

TILL FAT FAT LIKE THE PIGGY

BLESSINGS TO ALL







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg