Book Purchase #2 - June 2018



This post is to keep track of books that I purchase this year.  However, it excludes books purchase for the princess which is for her to keep track..not me.

Happy Potter and The Deathly Hallows is the second book that I purchased this year.  I bought it as a pre-loved copy from a very nice lady from KL.  The book cost me RM8.  It's in hardcover in relatively good condition.


As we were not able to synchronize our time for a meet up, I asked her to post to me.  Needless to say the postage cost more than the book!

But still, it's a nice addition to my collection...this would be the third title that I have in the whole set so I have four titles more to go and each titles has to be this particular publication.  I guess when my collection is complete, I will share them with you.

So, welcome Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to my family of books.  Your new home would be my shelf where you will stay unread but much love...hahah...

Book purchase #1 is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg