Hello 2018


Last year, we welcomed 2017 in a historical city, enjoying our holidays and we watched the fireworks from the comfort of our hotel rooms as we bid farewell to 2016 and hello to 2017.  I can't believe that here we are, said good bye to 2017 a few days ago and now into day 3 of 2018.  It can be pretty scary how time goes by so fast.

This year, we did not travel anywhere at this time of year as we had our holidays in August (Land below the Wind) and September (land of plastic surgery).


New Year's Eve was spent at home, chilling over a couple of DVDs and munchies.  I did drive out for an errand after the clock struck 12 midnight and while there were cars on the road, somehow it felt like there were less cars compared to years before.

New Year's day was spent sleeping in and after which did some house clearing and I am on my last book of self imposed reading marathon.  I started this reading marathon towards mid of December 2017 and I think I will end, quite aptly with this tile This Is The Life by Alex Shearer.  




What do I expect from 2018? Good things! I expect good things and most of all, I want to have a peace of mind and not to mention, good progress of my studies!

So, 2018, bring it on and let's get going!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you. To a better and exciting year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Rose...wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg