Popular Book Sales - City One Mall Kuching


It's been ages since I went to a Popular book sales.  I used to go quite regularly whenever they had a sales but I kinda stopped after a while after I wasn't able to find what I wanted.

However, during this recent weekend holiday break, since we neither went for any holidays, whether inbound or outbound, we basically just chill in the house.  On one of the days, we decided to check out the sales at the mall and the above are what we came home with.

The following titles are my share of the loot :

1) Last Night At Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger - ops....I already have a copy of this at home which I kinda forgot.

2) Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus - I know this is not a new title but I haven't read it yet wor....

3) The Priest's Graveyard by Ted Dekker - I love the spooky cover. I hope the story's good too.

The rest belongs to the princess.  She collects Geronimo Stilton's Fantasy Series and The Enchanted Charms is the seventh book in the series.  She has also decided to start on the Divergent Series and we managed to find only the first two books.

I will start on Last Night at Chateau Marmont as soon as I can as I don't want to make the mistake of buying it again in the near future. 

Happy Reading to everyone!



Comments

  1. Supposed to go yesterday but we did not do so. Maybe this weekend. Hope to find something good and worthy to read.

    Enjoy your new novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This time round, quite a good selection in my opinion. Purchase of RM50 will entitled you to RM5 vouchers which you can purchase from the retail outlet for purchases above RM30.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books