Movie related read



These are what I am reading now.

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, reading a free e-version from my tablet.  Progressing very slowly.  It's very different from the musical or the movie that's for sure.  I'll tell you more about it another time.  Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway just won their Golden Globe recently for their respective role as Jean Valjean and Fantine so I'm rather motivated to read about these characters in the book.  I'm taking my time with this particular one.


I am also reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien and currently in Chapter 2 (out of 18 chapters).  The Hobbit, first movie of the trilogy is currently showing in the local cinema.  I haven't seen it yet. I quite like to wait for all the movies to be out before I watch them all at once.  I kinda dislike having to wait for the next part so, ya,  in the meantime, book first. I started reading this quite a while back but not frequent with it.  Only when I feel like it.  I think I'll bring it along with me for my work travel next week.

I also borrowed Bad Luck and Trouble by Lee Child which features Jack Reacher from the local library over  last weekend.  Jack Reacher, the movie which starts Tom Cruise is also currently in the local cinema.  I have not read Lee Child prior to this so I thought I'll give it a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg