Change in my reading habit


I noticed that there's a change in my reading habits these few months.  I seems to be reading less nowadays.  While I can managed about 10 books in a month (at one time, many, many moons ago), I am struggling to complete even 1 book nowadays.

On reflection, I hope it's a good thing as I am now utilizing my time on other interests and other aspects of my life.  I hope it's not because I get so tired easily nowadays.

I am currently reading The Ice Cream Girls by Dorothy Koomson.  I started this quite a while back but it's such a 'dark' story that it's taking me a long time to complete as I just couldn't continue reading at times.

I am also re-enjoying Becky's company in Shopaholic Ties the Knot at the same timeWhat a contrast!

With a few holidays coming up (yipee!) , I really hope I can catch up again on this habit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg