Divine Justice by David Baldacci

 


Synopsis :

Oliver Stone is the most wanted man in America.

No, not the maverick filmmaker Oliver Stone but the covert agent whose real name is John Carr. Men in the highest circles of power want him dead, and quickly, because he knows too many of their deepest secrets.

On the other hand, the members of the secretive Camel Club not only want Stone alive, but they are willing to risk their own lives to save their leader and friend. Get ready for a David Baldacci thriller with relentless intensity, a perfect follow-up to his acclaimed "Stone Cold" - Camel Club #3.

We begin with Oliver Stone taking drastic action to deal with individuals who have imposed injustices on him in his past life. He soon resorts to necessary flight and lands accidently in Divine, Virginia with a new young friend, Danny Riker. It's a strange place, fraught with secrets, criminal activities, and so much danger for Stone.


This is what I say :

I only read two books last month.  Both books are by David Baldacci. I have just started on the following title in the universe of Oliver Stone aka John Carr.

I still have a title by another author that I am half way through.  I am very slow in my reading nowadays. Better slow than totally not reading at all I guess.

Divine Justice is the forth title in the universe of stories that features characters from what is know as the Camel Club.  One of the characters died in the previous titles. The author kept certain characters from previous titles in this one and that makes it more interesting. 

I read this immediately after reading Stone Cold and yes, Divine Justice is a very captivating thriller.  Perhaps the coincidence is a bit too unrealistic but this is fiction anyway.

The next title which I think is the final title in this universe is entitled Hell's Corner and I can't wait to read it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg