The President Is Missing : A Novel by Bill Clinton and James Patterson



 Synopsis :

As the novel opens, a threat looms. Enemies are planning an attack of unprecedented scale on America. Uncertainty and fear grip Washington. There are whispers of cyber terror and espionage and a traitor in the cabinet. The President himself becomes a suspect, and then goes missing...

Set in real time, over the course of three days, The President Is Missing is one of the most dramatic thrillers in decades. And it could all really happen.


This is What I say : 

Like most fans of thrillers, I knew of this titles since it was first released.  However, I didn't think highly of it so it wasn't really a priority to get hold of a copy.  It was by chance that I came across an electronic copy a while ago.  Even then, I did not read it immediately but kept it in my tbr (to be read) folder for quite a while (almost 1 year actually!)

Anyway, it was recently, beginning of this month actually that I thought of giving this title a try and if I didn't like it, I can delete it from my tablet folder. Surprise oh surprise or maybe I should not be surprise, I quite like The President Is Missing.

It has elements of thriller and and a who's behind it type of feel.  I guess with James Patterson providing the thrilling factor and Bill Clinton providing the white house and presidential factor, the book certainly has the winning formula for me.

President Jonathan Duncan is as fiction as any president can be. He seems naive but endearing at the same time. Vulnerable but strong at the same time.  The ideal president in an ideal situation perhaps.  Whatever it is he's pretty likable.  He certainly is a fictional character!

If you do come across The President is Missing and if you're a fan of thriller of those at the highest level of power game that can change the world, you might like to give this title a try.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg