Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon


Synopsis :

Jennifer Parker is brilliant, beautiful and bold.  A lawyer, the most glamorous and successful in America, she dominates the court with her sparkling intelligence and persuasive charms.  She seems unbeatable - but is she really?

When Jennifer fells in love, she can hardly believe her luck.  Adam Warner is handsome, smart, destined to be the next President of the United States - and married...

Jennifer finds herself pregnant and abandoned.  Although determined not to allow her broken heart to get in the way of her success, she soon realises that being alone makes her ever more vulnerable to those who seek to destroy her.

This is what I say :

The last time I read Rage of Angels would probably be more than twenty years ago when Sidney Sheldon was the rage then.  I think I used to have a copy of the book but I can't remember where it is now...probably I lent it to a friend and never got it back!

Anyway, one of my aunties gave me a few copies from her collections recently when she' doing some housekeeping.  

This is a double title copy and so far, I only have time to read Rage of Angels.  It's nice to be reacquainted with Sydney's heroine again.  I can't say I enjoy this title now as much as I did the last time but it was still refreshing and enjoyable.

I wonder if the estate of Sydney Sheldon would commission Tilly Bagshawe to write a sequel?

Anyway, I still have a few titles title so I can't wait to go through them during the holidays.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg