Weekend Getaway #2 2018


This is the second weekend getaway for the month and also for the year.

This time round, I will be getting away to the capital city to run a couple of much needed and urgent errands.

Like all trips out of city that requires flight, the minimum travel and waiting time from door to door (travel to airport, waiting in airport, flight, travel to end destination) is about 5 hours per way. And within these hours, I can actually squeeze in at least 3 hours of solid total devotion and dedication to my book (if I want to be serious about it).  Which is why it's a must to equip myself with a book whenever I travel.

I started with my packing just awhile ago and it was a pretty quick decision to bring along with me.....



....A Suggestion of Death by Marianne Wesson.  The book is not heavy and thus convenient for travel and for some reason, I have been dying (pun intended :) to read this for a while now.

I shall let you know how it is in time to come...


Comments

  1. Have a wonderful holiday in KL. I wish for a short getaway too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books