Flea Market Sale - Pop Up Stall #1



It's been a while since I took part in a flea market sales.  I can actually trace back my previous post and yes, it been around two years.

Anyway, with a wee bit of time this Easter weekend and with quite a fair bit of books to clear, I decided to join one this weekend.

Held from Friday to Sunday, it will be at GHM and most probably I will be there late morning to evening only for my pop up stall.

In case any of you are wondering 'Hey, thought you said you are doing a disappearing act, so whatcha doing here?" hahah...I guess you can consider this an 'intermission'.  I will be disappearing for a while after this :)

Anyway, I did some stock take and these will be some of the  books I will be bringing with me. I hope they would be able to find new homes to go to :)
  • The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

Here's to a good weekend of books sales. :)  Also, Happy Easter!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books