Books Second Time Around 2017


Books Second Time Around has been around in Kuching for the past years.  The standard variables are :

  • They will be in Hills Shopping Mall
  • They will be here in November and December
  • There are lots of books
  • There are lots of titles
  • Some books are super old 
  • Some are relatively new - depends on your ability to locate
  • All books are second hand
  • They are very reasonably priced
  • I love going there
  • I am scared to go there as I know I will leave the place rich in books but poorer in wallet
  • It's actually the only time I go to Hills Shopping Mall
  • I went there last night
  • I know I will go again...and again...and again...


They have a whole section this year just for Chicken Soup.

I am in trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg